Pohutukawa Honey (New Zealand Christmas Tree Honey) 100% Pure, Natural and Raw White Honey 250 gm jar (8.8 oz)
Pohutukawa Honey (New Zealand Christmas Tree Honey) 100% Pure, Natural and Raw White Honey 250 gm jar (8.8 oz) by Belixir at The Foods Pantry. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. More and more people are adding honey into their everyday diet, and particularly using honey as a natural sweetener. When you consider that honey
More and more people are adding honey into their everyday diet, and particularly using honey as a natural sweetener. When you consider that honey has many health benefits it is easy to see why. The Belixir honey range is natural, pure and raw so all the honey goodness and benefits are retained. Nothing artificial is added, this is pure honey.
Pohutukawa Honey is a white, sweet, smooth honey made by bees visiting New Zealand's spiky red flowering tree, affectionately known as the New Zealand Christmas Tree
Features & Highlights
- POHUTUKAWA HONEY: is made from bees visiting our spiky red-flowered Pohutukawa trees. The Pohutukawa tree is native to New Zealand and flowers around Christmas time so it is affectionately known as New Zealand's Christmas tree.
- NATURAL HONEY: This real honey is known for it's gorgeous flavor, silky smooth texture and pearly white honey appearance. It's sweet and delicious!
- TO USE: Enjoy this luxurious honey on toast, biscuits, scones, in baking, in smoothies, in yogurt or oatmeal or just enjoy it by the spoonful.
- 100% NEW ZEALAND NATURAL HONEY: This is genuine, raw, natural New Zealand honey. Enjoy it yourself at home or give as a New Zealand gift this holiday season.
- This is New Zealand Christmas in a jar! New Zealand Christmas is spent at the beach and this beautiful red and green trees line our coastal areas.
|Manufacturer:||The Kiwi Importer|
|Publisher:||The Kiwi Importer|
|Studio:||The Kiwi Importer|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|