Murray River Pink Salt Flakes Chefs Box. Gourmet pure natural low sodium Chef finishing salt 100% natural Australian - not Himalayan - flaky pure sea salt rich in minerals and enzymes. 8.75 oz
Murray River Pink Salt Flakes Chefs Box. Gourmet pure natural low sodium Chef finishing salt 100% natural Australian - not Himalayan - flaky pure sea salt rich in minerals and enzymes. 8.75 oz by Murray River Gourmet at The Foods Pantry. MPN: 20-181. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All salt is not created equal! Taste one of the finest salts in the world, from Australia - the driest continent on the planet. Himalayan Pink salt
All salt is not created equal!
Taste one of the finest salts in the world, from Australia - the driest continent on the planet.
Himalayan Pink salt is mined as rock salt from the Punjab region of Pakistan, about 190 miles from the Himalayas.
Murray River Gourmet Pink Salt Flakes come from untouched, pristine saline water that has been trapped underground for many years. It has not been exposed to any elements until it is pumped up for salt production. The pure, clean mineralized brine then travels through several canals before entering a crystallizer pond where the brine is evaporated by the sun and crystallizes over many months. It is then harvested and transported to your table!
Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes have a delicate soft texture ideal for use as a finishing salt. Sprinkle these salt flakes on your food and see how the flavor is enhanced without being overpowered.
Within the 8.75 oz Home Chef's Box is a sealed clear inner bag containing the Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes. Close the inner bag securely after use or store flakes in an airtight container to prevent moisture absorption.
Not suitable for use in grinder units.
Features & Highlights
- World's Finest Salt comes from the World's Driest Continent. Australian Natural Pink Course Flaky Salt. Delicate Flavor. Unrefined Sea Salt.
- Produced using the pristine mineral brine water from the ancient saline aquifers of the Murray Darling Basin in Australia. These are light, flakey pink salt crystals. Not course himalayan pink salt.
- Additive and preservative free and completely natural. No anti-caking agents used in the production process. Ask what is sea salt and this is your answer.
- Perfect to use for cooking and as a garnish or finishing salt. Crystals easily crumble when rubbed between fingers. Compare to Morton.
- Favored by international top Chef's and foodies worldwide.
|Brand:||Murray River Gourmet|
|Model:||CANFORD 20-181 PRO-INTERFACE MK.2|
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|