It's time to make cooking yummy and a lot easier!
Enjoy your NO COLOR authentic Sag recipe from our cookbook.
√ 300g spinach (finely chopped)
√ 300g mustard greens or silver beet (finely chopped)
√ 1.5 tsp Leena Saag Masala
√ 2 Tbsp tomato puree or 1 fresh tomato (minced)
√ 2 Tbsp olive oil or any other cooking oil
√ 1/2 tsp garlic (finely chopped)
√ 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
√ 2 Tbsp butter or fresh cream or coconut miilk
√ Salt to taste
1) Boil the spinach and mustard greens or silver beet on low heat until tender and soft. Mash or grind with blender until smooth.
2) Cook on high heat until thick.
3) Heat oil in a pan on high heat. Add chopped garlic (optional) and onions. Saute until translucent.
4) Add Leena Saag Masala and stir for 1 minute.
5) Add tomato puree and salt. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes until oil leaves the sides.
6) Add boiled greens and mix until well wilted and cook for few minutes.
7) Add cream or butter or coconut cream.
8) Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
9) Serve hot with nan or pita.
* As an added option you can add paneer/ corn/ mushroom/ chicken or meat of your choice.
Click "Add To Cart" above NOW to take advantage of our 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE!