Chamomile Tea, Low Caffeine, Organic New Zealand Grown Tea and All Real Flowers, Natural, Biodegradable Tea Bags
Chamomile Tea, Low Caffeine, Organic New Zealand Grown Tea and All Real Flowers, Natural, Biodegradable Tea Bags by Zealong at The Foods Pantry. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Zealong is one of the very few tea companies to hold the world's highest food safety standards (ISO22000 HACCP) Our traceability system can
The best of ancient tea traditions with in a high tech tea house. A mix of ancient skills and modern technology are required to create tea perfection. Zealong combines the best of Eastern tea growing traditions and techniques with the highest International food safety standards of production and high tech tea house. The process from fresh leaf to tea leaf takes 24 to 36 hours and is a collaboration between tea masters and highly-skilled technicians.
All of Zealong tea is single source, grown in the Waikato, New Zealand. New Zealand's only commercial tea plantation is supplying the world's premium specialty stores and tea houses including Harrods of London, TeeGschwendner, the world's largest speciality tea retailer and TWG teas.
Features & Highlights
- SWEET HERBACEOUS DREAMY CHAMOMILE AND LAVENDER: made with large Chamomile flowers, hand-picked premium organic black tea leaf and small lavender blossoms and a touch of lemon myrtle
- LOW CAFFEINE TEA: with has a smooth taste with a touch of lavender, floral aroma and golden chamomile color.
- REAL INGREDIENTS: We don't cut corners with oils and imitation flavors, we only use quality herbs and spices.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN NEW ZEALAND TEA LEAVES: Tea plants absorb everything around them so clean air, water and soil is critical for toxin free, pure tea.
- ALL NATURAL TEA BAGS: Zealong's teas are beautifully packed in non-GMO plant starch bags which unlike standard
|Package Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.75 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|