•Random Pick: 6 Inch Height bonsai- Pictures are just for demonstration only, each tree are handmade and unique depend on shape and size available of material driftwood. Products dimension are approximate minus/plus 1/16 in
Create a stunning, all-natural look inside your fish tank or aquarium with an organic bonsai driftwood tree that captures the beautify of nature.
Are you looking to create an aquatic environment that's more than just plastic rocks and synthetic trees? Ready to grow a lush environment for fish and shrimp that contains natural elements that balance perfectly with one another? Then the Bonsai Driftwood Aquarium Tree will make the ideal addition to your growing display.
Sourced from genuine driftwood, these unique elements are placed on rocks and help balance and condition the water in the tank. Better yet, they add such a vibrant tone to your tank that they pair well with rocks, grasses, air plants, and other all-natural elements that grow lush and green!
- Natural Bonsai Driftwood Tree (6'')
- Small Fish Tank and Aquarium Décor
- Contains Water Softening Tannic Acid
- Helps Condition and Balance pH Levels
- 100% Real Wood (No Chemicals)
- Handcrafted Artistry
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Safe for Shrimp and Small Fish
Click 'Add to Cart' above now to get this premium, all-natural bonsai driftwood fish tank décor and create a beautiful, dynamic area for your fish, shrimp, or water garden.
Features & Highlights
- •Natural Fish Tank Decoration - This 6'' bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and crafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- •Helps Balance pH Levels - Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes.
- •Create a Stunning Theme - Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- •Easy Care and Maintenance - Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, steep it in boiling water for 20-30 minutes to sterilize it of algae or fungal spores.
- •Unbeatable Quality Assurance - We work hard to ship you high-quality natural trees that are in pristine condition, however, if any issues occur contact us immediately.
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bonsai Driftwood, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Nautical Crush Trading
mpn: NCTS6037, ean: 0603051381441,
Tillandsia require minimal care and upkeep and are in fact much easier to care for than most other house plants. Air Plants are Bromeliads and require no soil for growing, instead they absorb nutrients through their leaves. All that is required to ca...
By Bonsai Gardens Of CT
The Chinese Elm, Ulmus Parvifolia: is a highly attractive species with small green leaves, fine twigs, wonderful branches and a twisting trunk. It has magnificent exposed roots, or trunk basal flare, and evokes a notion of age grace.
By Bonsai Gardens Of CT
An Australian native, Eugenia myrtifolia or Syzygium conforms to a column, bush or multi-trunked tree shape as needed. Its sensitivity to frost confines it to Western Garden zones 16, 17, and 20-24 but it is a blockbuster in these lucky regions. With...