Aged Gourmet Carnaroli Risotto Rice - Real Aged Carnaroli Classico - Produced and Imported From Italy - by Serendipy Life (2.3 Lb)
Free Shipping Included! Aged Gourmet Carnaroli Risotto Rice - Real Aged Carnaroli Classico - Produced and Imported From Italy - by Serendipy Life (2.3 Lb) by Serendipity Life at The Foods Pantry. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our more than 12 months aged Carnaroli Riso, is a short-grained Italian rice that features small plump grains, a high starch content, and a creamy
Features & Highlights
- CARNAROLI RICE FACTS Carnaroli is a plump, short grained Italian white rice; is known as the "Caviar of rice"; It is the rice of choice in Italy for risotto; It is grown in northwest Italy; Carnaroli has a larger grain than the other Italian white rice varieties; Carnaroli, arborio, and Vialone Nano are rices suitable for risotto recipes
- CARNAROLI RISOTTO Place the chicken stock in an 5 Qt. Sauce Pot, bring it to a simmer, then turn the heat down. Add the onions and about 2 teaspoons of salt. Slowly cook the onions, until they are completely soft. Add the rice and continue to cook, add the white wine and continue to cook. Continue to stir and cook the rice until the stock evaporates. Once the rice is cooked al dente, add the butter until it is emulsified. Add the grated parmesan cheese and thoroughly combine.
- ALSO USE FOR: any kind of fresh risotto, sushi or exquisite rice
- ITALIAN QUALITY Not an imitation, this is the real Italian Classic Carnaroli Rice!
- OUR CARNAROLI RICE is "Carnaroli Classico": drying at low temperature, no use of preservatives, puncture carried out only in time and in quantities related to orders (to maintain maximum freshness), low intensity refining, packaging in a protected atmosphere. THE BEST CARNAROLI RICE
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|